Okay, so here are the Spring Rules. I have NO DOUBT at all that I will soon forget one of these or one of the new House Rules. I’m not shy to admit, I’m nervous, but at the same time, grateful. It’s never good to get too comfortable into a routine. Last year, these were my Spring Rules
- Each night after dinner I will offer fellatio to Milord.
- When cooking, I will use nothing that comes from a processed can.
- When gardening, I will wear a hat, gloves, sunscreen, and insect repellent. (Thank the gods that we have a six foot privacy fence around our very large and secluded yard!)
- Milord will make use of my ass no less than three times a week.
- While eating at home I will expose my breasts for Milord’s viewing pleasure.
Sure, these sound easy, but watch. I’ll forget soon enough and then (wink, wink) the fun will begin.
2 thoughts on “Spring Rules 2019”
“Each night after dinner I will offer fellatio to Milord.”
*Wipes a tear of joy from my eye*
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Final Spring Punishment | Anarie Brady